Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy Empty Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:12 pm

https://www.drgoddek.com/p/the-reasons-why-we-are-becoming-increasingly

1.  medications
2.  Demonization of saturated fats.
3.  Dietary Poisoning. Processed foods are abundant. Omega-6-rich seed oils and sugars are found in almost everything, an awful combination that overworks our livers and ramps up fat storage. Grandma's home-cooked meals are now a rare treat. We've traded real food for convenience.
4. Lack of exercise
5. Vitamin D deficiency
6. Lack of nutrients
7. Dangerous plastics
8. Childhood vaccines
9.  Environmental toxins
10. Dangers in Cosmetics
11. Oral contraceptives

too long we've been lulled into thinking all this stuff is harmless.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy Empty Re: Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:23 pm

What to do about it.

I wrote this post because we are definitely moving in the wrong direction. Our governments held us all hostage for three years, claiming it was for our health, but as I demonstrate, it's not about our health but about enslaving us with as little resistance as possible.

But there are many things you can do about it:

Eat saturated fats and cut out seed oils

Limit carbs and sugars

Grow your own food in your self-made compost

Exercise at least 3 times a week

Be in the sun as much as possible and supplement with Sunfluencer

or alike

But there are many more strategies that you can use to lead a healthy and fulfilled life without having to bow to the establishment. I regularly tweet and write about this while confronting those who have discriminated against us in recent years. So please follow me on X and also here on Substack.

Thank you,
Simon
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy Empty Re: Reasons why we are becoming increasingly unhealthy

Post by Casey Jones Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:35 am

I can't even buy land, much less grow a garden from my own compost.

And I'm a lot better off than others.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:33 am

You are continually posting negative lies

' ......... Simon Goddek is a Sao Paulo based “scientist” who claims to be a “Doctor” with a PHD in Biotechnology and is a notorious pro-COVID social media troll ........... '

Try posting something positive
The lies you have posted are NOT about health or wellbeing

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:36 am

......... he has absolutely zero relevant medical expertise in the fields of PPE engineering, infectious diseases, an actual medical field, or anything relevant to the ongoing COVID pandemic. The answers to his “questions” are widely & publicly available - he simply decided to reject reality for his own delusional ideals of being a heroic protagonist standing against imagined injustice. ............

Sprintcyclist

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:24 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
.........   he has absolutely zero relevant medical expertise in the fields of PPE engineering, infectious diseases, an actual medical field, or anything relevant to the ongoing COVID pandemic. The answers to his “questions” are widely & publicly available - he simply decided to reject reality for his own delusional ideals of being a heroic protagonist standing against imagined injustice.           ............

Needs proper ciatiation or delete.

@Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:31 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/we-got-it-wrong-weightwatchers-ceo-on-weight-loss/vi-AA1kBe23?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ba7f0a7d5d1c461096c49a85e35188f3&ei=17

weight watchers is jumping on the prescribed meds for weight loss. This company has long been struggling.. there may be many who will jump on this bandwagon but people are wising up. makes me wonder if soros and.or gates haven't infiltrated the weight loss industry to poison the reproductive systems of millions of women.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:33 am

I couldn't live without it but i think anti-perspirant is not great for you. Injecting aluminum and clorhydrates into your skin pores everyday doesnt sound healthy.
I cant seem to find just plain deoderant on the shelves.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/we-got-it-wrong-weightwatchers-ceo-on-weight-loss/vi-AA1kBe23?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ba7f0a7d5d1c461096c49a85e35188f3&ei=17

weight watchers is jumping on the prescribed meds for weight loss.  This company has long been struggling..   there may be many who will jump on this bandwagon but people are wising up.    makes me wonder if soros and.or gates haven't infiltrated the weight loss industry to poison the reproductive systems of millions of women.
WW is just for women?

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:08 am

Casey Jones wrote:I can't even buy land, much less grow a garden from my own compost.

And I'm a lot better off than others.

No Americans can't buy land but, the Chinese sure can...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next