Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Shut Off Snow?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to Shut Off Snow? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Shut Off Snow?

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 am

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Sorry but you can't turn it off individually.  It can only be turned on and off in the Admin Panel.  You must have excellent eye sight because I can really only see it across the banner at the top and not across the individual pages.

Does it run across the full length of every page and the posting box for you?  I see very little of it on each page below the banner.

I did change the script to take the garland away from every page last year but I can't even remember how I did that now lol.
All of a sudden, it's just in the header whereas, before, it ran down the pages.  How to Shut Off Snow? - Page 2 553500953  

Leave it be.  I'm simply losing my mind.  I HATE, HATE, HATE these French Tip nails!!  The clacking and typos are like enough to drive me up yesterday's wall!  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil   LOL!

""I'm simply losing my mind.""

I think I may have found it, Its was a gem in the rough, How to Shut Off Snow? - Page 2 293021872
Aw, why thank you.  I thought that was these new earrings I got.  Red shiny glass things.  

I hope you dont mind , I gave it a polish for you How to Shut Off Snow? - Page 2 2595954863 I was gentle lol
Oh so that's what that was.
2cent
2cent

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to Shut Off Snow? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Shut Off Snow?

Post by Casey Jones Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:08 pm

All I'm gonna say about the snow...is that it eats a LOT of processor capacity and RAM.

My computer, like most, these days...has a variable-speed fan that kicks on only when needed. And I like it that way - I'd put a solid-state hard-drive in (took it out of a small laptop; it fit right in, but uses one-quarter the space) and took the lid off the hard-drive bay. So there's plenty of ventilation on the computer.

Only time I hear the fan come on, is when I'm watching a HD video or if someone's prodding my ports with some sort of security breach. So, when suddenly the processor is overwhelmed, and the fan starts ramping up to top speed...I'm bothered.

But it's just the snow!
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2