Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! Dolly Parton Halftime Show/Dallas v Washington

+2
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG! Dolly Parton Halftime Show/Dallas v Washington  - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG! Dolly Parton Halftime Show/Dallas v Washington

Post by Thom Paine Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:05 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Keith wrote:Yeah, I overheard part of it last night at my grandmother's. Some of my relatives were watching it, but I was hanging out in the kitchen, because TV football to me is like kryptonite to Superman. She must take good care of herself if she can pull off a halftime show at her age.

Porter Wagoner used to hit it. Lol.

He did give her, her first break. I still remember watching Dolly on the Porter Wagoner show back in the 60s. It was in color too.

I think Kenny Rogers did some poncing(belly rubbing) with her, too. Lol.

I always wanted to know what she looked like without a wig. Ive seen her sisters. They are atractive but have dark hair.

Sometime past, Dolly said she wasn't bothered by Dumb Blonde Jokes, because she knows she is not stupid,................
"and I'm not a real Blonde either"

Thom Paine

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

OMG! Dolly Parton Halftime Show/Dallas v Washington  - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG! Dolly Parton Halftime Show/Dallas v Washington

Post by vege57 Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:20 am

She needs to stop this sorta stupid shit

vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:22 am

If you are going to do a cover, take a lead from cake

vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2