Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People Empty Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:50 pm

YT short

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People Empty Re: Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People

Post by Daily Bread Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:30 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:YT short

We are in their way and they are doing backroom deals to circumvent our needs and wants . Its getting to the point that they aren't going after our votes ( Biden's basement election run ) because they've figured out how to fix the vote . There's going to be a day when they will be held accountable .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People Empty Re: Our Leaders Don't Care About The American People

Post by Daily Bread Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:25 pm

Also Tulsi is hot but she's got no hips , no figure . Just had to throw that in .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:29 pm

cause she's wearing a pistol on each hip?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:32 pm

Yeah, just ask the residents of Maui, Hawaii or East Palestine, Ohio how much our leaders care...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:35 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:cause she's wearing a pistol on each hip?
I don't think Tulsi likes guns and she'd ban them if she could . She's a little too lefty for my liking.
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:40 pm

RV wrote:Yeah, just ask the residents of Maui, Hawaii or East Palestine, Ohio how much our leaders care...
The Dems are digging their own graves in those states and towns . Hawaii was a leftist Democrat state and after the disgraceful way this administration handled these incidents it just may have sealed their fates in these locations . But it doesn't seem like the Democrat party cares - its almost like the fix is in already .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:48 pm

I'd take a chance on Tulsi over any GOP, incumbent, sell out.

As an independent Hindu, and veteran , I'll bite.

How many members of the Senate and House take K-Street monies( in and out of legal, alllowable parameters).

She may be out to promote herself.
And I can't blame her if she wants to be a POLITICIAN.
You have to take all politicians with grain of salt.
Or worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:54 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
RV wrote:Yeah, just ask the residents of Maui, Hawaii or East Palestine, Ohio how much our leaders care...
The Dems are digging their own graves in those states and towns . Hawaii was a leftist Democrat state and after the disgraceful way this administration handled these incidents it just may have sealed their fates in these locations . But it doesn't seem like the Democrat party cares - its almost like the fix is in already .

where are all the kids.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:07 am

Daily Bread wrote:

The Democrat party doesn't care because they believe that they will have millions more "votes" to install their shill "candidate" in the form of illegals.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next