Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet

5 posters

Go down

biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet Empty biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet

Post by montana Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:34 am

Ilhan Omar named vice chair of House foreign affairs subcommittee
Omar's promotion shows "you can ‘fail up’ in the United States House – and get a vice chairmanship," Hegseth says

montana

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet Empty Re: biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:17 am

https://loomered.com/2021/01/30/bidens-appoints-terror-tied-muslim-to-top-national-security-council-role/

Daily Bread and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet Empty Re: biden appoints enemy of ISRAEL to cabinet

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:27 am

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/30/biden-appoints-terror-tied-muslim-to-top-national-security-council-role/

montana likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:59 am

Let's see how many Republicans get out on the Capital steps and hold a press conference on this .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:26 am

I feel like people are pointing at me. Albeit through no fault of my own.
This is going to be a Banana republic administration unrivaled by no other in the history of this country.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:47 pm

I don't believe that . My gut feeling is that 80 million of us have reached that point that we are waiting for one more slap of Lady Libertys face by a political party that are consumed with themselves - a Marxist party that needs to be eliminated before they destroy us . 
At the moment we are still being civil , still being just . Most of us are refraining from doing the inevitable and when we stop holding back , only than will our country will be back on the right track.
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Daily Bread wrote:I don't believe that . My gut feeling is that 80 million of us have reached that point that we are waiting for one more slap of Lady Libertys face by a political party that are consumed with themselves - a Marxist party that needs to be eliminated before they destroy us . 
At the moment we are still being civil , still being just . Most of us are refraining from doing the inevitable and when we stop holding back , only than will our country will be back on the right track.

I think Ron DeSantis fired the first shot from the right on that conference call. Others will follow.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:45 pm

Crusader wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:I don't believe that . My gut feeling is that 80 million of us have reached that point that we are waiting for one more slap of Lady Libertys face by a political party that are consumed with themselves - a Marxist party that needs to be eliminated before they destroy us . 

I think Ron DeSantis fired the first shot from the right on that conference call.  Others will follow.

If this administration decides to cut any state off, it would be a great reason not to pay federal income tax! Very Happy

montana and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:49 pm

"Minnesota welcomed her, housed her, fed her, educated her, empowered her, elevated her and then elected her," Hegseth said, "and ultimately when she sees the United States, she sees a racist, oppressive or torturous country. When she looks back at Somalia, it’s blissful. Those are her words, not mine.

If Somalia is so blissful she should be sent back. In shackles. It doesn't matter what opportunities you give these people they always try to bring the chaos they were purportedly fleeing with them and then actively work at trying to change the country which has taken them in and given them so much into that which they left and feared.

We see it happen everywhere.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down